CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hasan's Assignment #4

I think that my class mates have put in some time and thoughts into assignment #3 and they have some really good points.


Some of the blogs I've visited were : Stefans,, Tales, Firas.


I really don't think there is something as what Firas said "doomsday" that's suppose to happen in 2012., but i do think we will end up living on Mars, Tale said "In 100 years I think Canada will be along side the rest of the world on the planet Mars", and I i really think that people will have robots to do things for them, like Stephan said "The people that have alot of money will probably not worry bout nothing. They can get a robot to do their lives for them". Most of these things i never thought of.

1 comments:

Shauna Pollock said...

Hi Hasan,

This entry might be more clear if you place the links on your classmates names. It's not very clear when we just see numbers!